Virginia Community Health Centers deliver high quality care by:
- Addressing critical health risks
- Addressing serious health conditions
- Using evidence-based guidelines
- Meeting or exceeding established quality standards
- Exceeding national benchmarks on selected quality indicators
- Reporting to the public on quality performance
See the CHC Value Model Quick Guide for examples of how to communicate your CHC’s commitment to delivering high quality care. Click Support if you would like any additional technical assistance or training on this topic.